Giving to those in need what they could be gaining from their own initiative may well be the kindest way to destroy people.
We often think of Charity As an Action. But I think of Charity as a State Of The Heart.
REEDSA intends to play a pivotal role in the overall development strategy of India, in general and rural development, in particular. REEDSA’s ultimate aim is to enable socio-economic transformation in India.
REEDSA plans to help provide such integrated services in rural areas which could become a source of inspiration for best practice in rural education, economic development and healthcare in marginalised rural communities in India.
REEDSA is also committed to improve quality of life in rural India and to correct the developmental imbalances, aiming in the process, to reach out to most disadvantaged sections of the society.
Mission & Vision
REEDSA’s vision is to have an equally developed rural areas.
REEDSA will work to ensure integrated provision of education, healthcare and community development services in rural areas.
REEDSA will work in partnership with other voluntary organisations to successfully achieve this and to comply with Indian legislation and related global instruments of which India is a party.
REEDSA commits itself for sustainable and inclusive growth of rural India through a multipronged strategy which will include the following:
- To promote rural education as a tool for rural development through social action
- To promote rural economic development through rural education and social action
- To empower rural poor through education and skill development
- To make a lifelong difference to the lives of rural underprivileged population through holistic education
- To eradicate rural poverty by increasing livelihoods opportunities in rural areas
- To provide social safety net in rural areas
- To develop rural infrastructure for growth.
People like you give what you can to your favorite projects; you feel great when you get updates about how your money is put to work by REEDSA.
We rely on the dedication and passion of our volunteers to accomplish our mission of granting the true wishes of children with life threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy.
A scholarship is an award of financial aid for a student to further their education at a private elementary or secondary school, or a private or public post-secondary college, university, or other academic institution.
COVID-19 infodemic 2020